At SoSafe, your employees safety is our concern. Please pay attention to all safety precautions on the packaging and SDS. All safety equipment is mandatory. Contact SoSafe Specialty Products via the online form below specifying the product name and country to receive material safety data sheet. Safety signage is available on request.
Please select the product SDS required below for custom product SDS please use the form below.
- SoSafe Black Label Graffiti Remover SDS Oct2016
- SoSafe Green Label Graffiti Remover SDS Oct2016
- SoSafe Blue Label Graffiti Remover SDS Mar2016
- SoSafe External Surface Revival pH Boosted SDS May2016
- SoSafe External Surface Revival SDS Mar2016
- SoSafe Metal Bright SDS May2016
- SoSafe Professional Red Label Graffiti Remover SDS Mar2016
- SoSafe Rapid Off SDS May2016
- SoSafe Safety Shield SDS Mar2016
- SoSafe Shadow Chaser Graffiti Remover SDS Oct2016
- SoSafe Spray Away Ph Boosted SDS May2016
- SoSafe Spray Away SDS Mar2016
- SoSafe Stainless Steel Polish SDS May2016
- SoSafe Vanilla Fresh SDS Mar2016
- SoSafe Yellow Label Graffiti Remover SDS Mar2016
A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) or Safety Data Sheet (SDS) is an important component of product stewardship and workplace safety. It is intended to provide workers and emergency personnel with procedures for handling or working with that substance in a safe manner, and includes information such as physical data (melting point, boiling point, flash point, etc.), toxicity, health effects, first aid, reactivity, storage, disposal, protective equipment, and spill-handling procedures. MSDS formats can vary from source to source within a country depending on national requirements.
MSDS are a widely used system for cataloging information on chemicals, chemical compounds, and chemical mixtures. SDS information may include instructions for the safe use and potential hazards associated with a particular material or product. These data sheets can be found anywhere where chemicals are being used.
There is also a duty to properly label substances on the basis of physico-chemical, health and/or environmental risk. Labels can include hazard symbols such as the European Union standard black diagonal cross on an orange background, used to denote a harmful substance. An SDS for a substance is not primarily intended for use by the general consumer, focusing instead on the hazards of working with the material in an occupational setting.
Safe Work Australia – Responsible for the improvements in work health and safety and workers’ compensation arrangements across the whole of Australia. Safe Work Australia also gives effect to the Intergovernmental Agreement for Regulatory and Operational Reform in Occupational Health and Safety. Prior to becoming an independent agency, Safe Work Australia existed as different types of agencies as well as different organizational names.